1.POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT PLATINUM SHIFT LLC'S POLICY WITH RESPECT TO EACH OF ITS CUSTOMERS. ALL CUSTOMERS OF PLATINUM SHIFT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
1. Our philosophy is to offer a stress-free detailing experience for our customers.
• Your vehicle and performing proper detailing techniques is our first priority.
• We will not perform any service that shows the potential to cause harm or damage to your vehicle.
2. Prior to Platinum Shift performing services on your vehicle, you, the owner, will advise us of any cosmetic or mechanical issues that would prevent us from completing the detail.
• These may include low battery, trunk permanently shut, windows don't roll down, etc.
No Refunds No exceptions this is a service and unless you want your dirt back you cant have your money back either. You have the option for us to fix the issue if any at the time of pickup or drop off. if you choose to leave and take possession of your vehicle or we leave after dropping it off it is now considered accepted service by you the owner.
3. If your vehicle poses a potential threat to our health and/or safety, please let us know.
• If there is the threat of any harmful substances (needles, drugs, gasoline, etc.) in the vehicle, you must let your detail technician know prior to your detail. •
• You will be held responsible for any health and/or safety issues arising from your vehicle.
• If your vehicle cannot be detailed once we arrive, you will still be charged the full amount of your scheduled appointment (this includes not being present once we arrive).
• Platinum Shift reserves the right to refuse service.
• Sometimes situations can occur that will disrupt the daily schedule. Our safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
5. Pricing varies for each vehicle and is determined by size, package, and condition.
• Additional charges apply for heavy stains, excessive pet hair, excessive debris removal, personal item removal and steam cleaning (if required) due to the additional time it takes.
6. Property Damage
• Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless platinum shift, its owners, employees and affiliates from any damage, loss, expense, cost, claim and liability (including attorney's fees) arising out of platinum shift mobile services, including without limitation, any property damage which occurs to my property or the property of any neighbor. I acknowledge that the unique mobile nature of platinum shift business may expose me to greater property damage risk, and I hereby assume such risk.
7. Platinum Shift will neither install nor remove any car seats or custom equipment from your vehicle.
• We will neither remove nor install car seats from your vehicle. If you would like your car seat cleaned under, please have it removed prior to your appointment.
• We will neither remove nor install custom equipment from your vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to, seat covers, subwoofers, light bars, pet protectors, and bumper stickers. If you would like these things cleaned under, please have them removed prior to your appointment.
8. We require 24 hours' notice to change an appointment. • scheduled appointments will be placed on the provided credit/debit card 24 hours prior to your appointment.
• An appointment is defined as one (1) scheduled car. A 20% deposit is required and is NON REFUNDABLE
• If you wish to change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will have the following 3 options:
1. Reschedule your appointment at no additional cost to you. Though you will be charged for your appointment at the time of rescheduling, you may pick another day and time for platinum shift to perform the detail.
2. Cancel your appointment with a $50.00 charge. The hold will be released on your card and you will be charged $50.00 on the same card for canceling within 24 hours. This option is valid up to six (6) hours before your scheduled appointment. Cancellations with less than six (6) hours notice are only given options 1 or 3. An appointment is not considered canceled until the customer has canceled the appointment via the online system or confirmed the cancellation via a platinum shift representative. large jobs with supplies purchased for job will not be able to receive a refund
3. Convert your scheduled appointment to a gift card. If circumstances have changed (i.e. you sold your car and no longer have it), you may convert the full amount of your scheduled appointment to a gift card for later personal use or to give as a gift. PLATINUM SHIFT Detailing reserves the right to withdraw this option for fleet vehicle/business vehicle bookings.
9. Constant Clean
• 69.99 per visit for a consumer . These prices are based on condition of vehicle and are subject to increase if the vehicle takes longer to complete due to condition or size. Very seldom will this ever be the case.
• Constant Clean members are still held to platinum shifts cancellation and reschedule policy as noted above in section 8.
• Commitment to either our 3, 6 or 12 month Constant Clean program entitles the customer to a free detail at the end of the commitment. A 6 month commitment will receive an exterior or interior-only detail, which will be entirely up to the customer. A 12 month commitment will receive an exterior and interior detail.
• There are NO GUARANTEES of bringing said customer's car back to a specific condition (i.e. "Show Room New").
• The frequency of visits during the customer's 3, 6 or 12 month commitment is based upon the customers initial booking (i.e. monthly, biweekly, weekly) and will be set for the entire duration of their Constant Clean commitment and held to platinum shift standard cancellation and reschedule policy.
• Customer agrees to keep a valid method of payment on file for the duration of their Constant Clean commitment. Failure to provide a valid method of payment will be seen as forced cancellation of said commitment and customer will be billed according to policy listed below.
• Cancellation of a 3, 6 or 12 month commitment requires remuneration of the exceed $500.00. you the customer will be charged up to $500.00 if you fail top comply with the 3, 6 or 12 month program.
• We accept cash and credit cards. Payment is due at the completion of the detail. • There will be a $30.00 charge for Non Sufficient Funds
11. Photographs and Video
• We have your permission to take pictures or video of your vehicle for marketing purposes. These will never be sold or given to third parties.
• Reimbursement will not be paid for any minor cosmetic damage as a result of detailing your vehicle.
• Reimbursement will be paid for any major damage caused to your vehicle as a result of our employee's gross negligence or willful misconduct. platinum shift will approve the body shop and/or vendors before issuing any reimbursement.
• If something arises after the detail that was not noticed during the final walk around, you must contact us before you leave, if needed, schedule a touch-up detail within 3days.
Window tints- we will not be held liable for any issues arising from our tints accidents tickets ect.
We tint the vehicle on a bases that you will uphold the laws. Even though we offer non legal tint you are the responsible party we are simply installers and you understand that we install for show purposes only not to be used on public roads.
Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless platinum shift+, its owners, employees and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any service provided or injury after our services have been completed.
Sign full name Here_______________________________________________
1.POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS